07 904 533 755
British and New Zealand Citizen
With a degree in electronic commerce and running my own website and mobile app company I have the knowledge, experience and passion to be effective in the any online role. I am confident, keen, results driven, organised, patient, flexible and outgoing with work. Proven first hand experience in all the key areas – web design and building, creating and managing content using the WordPress CMS, SEO, Google Analytics and online marketing.
Appers Limited (2010 – Present) – Founder – New Zealand, London
Appers is a company which I started at university in 2010 which creates websites and mobile apps. Working with partner companies I have worked on three large scale clients requiring 100+ hours work from myself and many smaller scale projects. My largest current client has an average weekly turnover of £16,000 and are consistently growing. I take on most roles in the company so have acquired a broad range of skills in many areas. Clients have benefitted from working with someone that is hard working, patient and understanding.
• App and website development work – Creating and maintaining a range of fully responsive websites, building mobile apps, linking systems through Zapier
• SEO – Developing so all websites and app listings are optimised for maximum searchability and ease of use
• Analytics – Using Google Analytics, Google Keyword and ClickTale to predict and monitor numbers for clients and adjust websites accordingly
• Digital marketing – SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and email marketing
• Design – Frequent use of Photoshop and Sketch for image editing and design of website materials, off and online marketing content
St John’s Wood Pre-Prep and Hyde Park School (2015 – Present) – Two Roles – London
Web development, technology advisor: I have created two website systems and provide school-wide technical support in assisting teaching staff utilise technology to improve the learning experiences.
Learning Support Assistant: Working one-to-one with a young autistic boy in all areas of his daily schooling.
Kiwi Pollen (November –December 2010) – Online Marketing Intern New Zealand
Developed a social media marketing assisting the development of their new website.
Key strengths and experience:
▪ SEO – content generation and website optimising,
▪ Analytics – I have the Google Analytics Academy basic and advanced certificates
▪ Proven experience in e-commerce and m-commerce
▪ Online marketing – AdWords, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), email
▪ Website development – responsive and optimised for all devices
▪ Adapting to changes in technology and industries
▪ Effective communication skills with experience in dealing with people in person and online
▪ Meeting deadlines through completion of phases and projects for clients
▪ Constantly looking to learn – I am often signing up for courses online, watching Udemy videos, finding new books on Audible and researching online content for projects so I can provide the best for my clients
▪ Excellent at working in teams and with people of all ages- at university, sports teams, previous employment and online interactions
▪ Confident, reliable, patient, responsible, honest and trustworthy
Recent website work:
Thai Touch – Developed, maintaining and marketing a website with ecommerce and booking features. They are a New Zealand massage company with fourteen staff with a rapidly growing client base and an average weekly turnover of £16,000. I have worked with them since their beginning 2012. They started at their home and are now in the process of opening a third studio. We have implemented and online booking system and online store selling massage vouchers. It has changed a large part of their business as they now sell vouchers to people all over the world rather than only through their clinic. I also help them with their social media marketing, Google AdWords and analytics. This project is ongoing as I am continually updating their online shop and assisting with their social media work. I spend an average of 10 hours a month with them on website updates and marketing.
London Children’s Practice – Redesigned the website for a specialist speech and language therapy and occupational therapy provider. Throughout the process I worked closely with the staff to create training enabling them to maintain the website themselves.
St John’s Wood Pre-Prep – They are a North London school focusing from Nursery to Year Two. I created two website systems. 1. A database where parents could create an account and update the information for their family. 2. A website for parents to register their child for the school. Both were to make the admin side of child and family information easier and faster to work with. I arranged a beta tests and gathered feedback. I then implemented changes.
The Taste Project – Developed and maintained an ecommerce website selling and delivering fresh produce to the Waikato region. I also was involved in the branding design, supply chain process and marketing plan.
Zespri International – Developed a training website for the world’s largest marketer of Kiwifruit. They sell to more than 53 countries and manage 30% of the global volume. I have worked on multiple projects for Zespri with a partner company.
Waikato University (2009 – 2011) – Bachelors degree of Electronic Commerce – BECom – New Zealand
• Invited to join the Golden Key Honour Society (2012) – Top 15% of university students at the university in 2011.
• Third year: Legal Issues in E-Commerce, E-Business: IT Strategy in Action, Business Analysis and Consultancy, Supply Chain Management, Strategy and the Internet, Industry experience.
• Second year: Database Practice and Experience, Information Discovery, E-Business in Organisations, Supply Chain Integration, Ethics at Work, E-Business Implementation
• First year: Writing Competency Module, Introduction to Computer Science, Business Writing, E-Business and Supply Chain Management, The World of Electronic Commerce, Introduction to Management, Communication in a Digital Age, Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics
Udemy is an online learning platform full of courses on a range of topics. I enjoy learning and am often joining new courses in a range of areas. Online learning is an exciting area and I will continue it.