Most Recent Projects
Here is a basic prototype for an email app for businesses.
It was designed using Sketch and prototyped using InVision
Swipe and tap through and see how it works.
If you can’t view it in this window click here: https://invis.io/J981OXCMS
Developed, maintaining and marketing a website with ecommerce and booking features.
They are a New Zealand massage company with fourteen staff with a rapidly growing client base and an average weekly turnover of £16,000. I have worked with them since their beginning 2012. They started at their home and are now in the process of opening a third studio.
We have implemented and online booking system and online store selling massage vouchers. It has changed a large part of their business as they now sell vouchers to people all over the world rather than only through their clinic. I also help them with their social media marketing, Google AdWords and analytics.
This project is ongoing as I am continually updating their online shop and assisting with their social media work. I spend an average of 10 hours a month with them on website updates and marketing.
London Children’s Practice
Redesigned and built the website for a specialist speech and language therapy and occupational therapy provider.
Throughout the process I worked closely with the staff to create training enabling them to maintain the website themselves.
Most recently developed a training website for the world’s largest marketer of Kiwifruit.
They sell to more than 53 countries and manage 30% of the global volume. I have worked on multiple projects for Zespri with a partner company.
St John’s Wood Pre-Prep
They are a North London school focusing from Nursery to Year Two.
I created two website systems. 1. A database where parents could create an account and update the information for their family. 2. A website for parents to register their child for the school.
Both were to make the admin side of child and family information easier and faster to work with. I arranged a beta tests and gathered feedback. I then implemented changes.
The Taste Project
Developed and maintained an ecommerce website selling and delivering fresh produce to the Waikato region.
I also was involved in the branding design, supply chain process and marketing plan.
St John’s Wood Pre-Prep and Hyde Park School
(2015 – Present) – London, England
Web development, technology advisor: I have created two website systems and provide school-wide technical support in assisting teaching staff utilise technology to improve the learning experiences.
Learning Support Assistant: Working one-to-one with a young autistic boy in all areas of his daily schooling.
(2010 – Present) – New Zealand, England – Managing Director:
Appers is a company which I started at university in 2010 which creates websites along with mobile apps. I take on most roles in the company so have aquired a broad range of skills in many areas.
- App and website development work – Creating a range of fully responsive websites and mobile apps
- SEO – Developing so all websites and app lisitings are optimised for maximum searchability and ease of use
- Digital marketing – SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and email marketing
- Design – Daily use of Photoshop and Sketch for image editing and design
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics, Google Keyword and ClickTale to predict and monitor numbers for clients and adjust websites accordingly
(November –December 2010) – Tauranga, New Zealand – Online Marketing Intern:
For my degree industry experience I mainly worked on a social media marketing plan towards the development of their new website.
- Website design – assisting the team and the website development company
- Online marketing plan – developing a plan for them to implement
(2012) – Auckland, New Zealand – TV Extra
TVNZ is a television broadcasting company in New Zealand.
In 2012 I thought I would venture out of my comfort zone a little. I joined an agency and got a couple of ‘extra’ roles on a show on TV One.
I found it really interesting and it was great to see the industry from a different perspective.
The University of Waikato
(2009 – 2011) – Hamilton, New Zealand
I have bachelors degree of Electronic Commerce – BECom
- Invited to join the Golden Key Honour Society (2012) – Top 15% of university students at the university in 2011.
- Third year: Legal Issues in E-Commerce, E-Business: IT Strategy in Action, Business Analysis and Consultancy, Supply Chain Management, Strategy and the Internet, Industry experience.
- Second year: Database Practice and Experience, Information Discovery, E-Business in Organisations, Supply Chain Integration, Ethics at Work, E-Business Implementation
- First year: Writing Competency Module, Introduction to Computer Science, Business Writing, E-Business and Supply Chain Management, The World of Electronic Commerce, Introduction to Management, Communication in a Digital Age, Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics
Udemy is an online learning platform full of courses on a range of topics. I enjoy learning and am often joining new courses in a range of areas. Online learning is an exciting area and I will continue it.